The Campus Life section is monitored and updated through the DRES Office of Campus Life. You will find information about Delta Sigma Omicron, and contact information for campus and community venues for recreation and leisure, as well as accessibility. This site is meant to be interactive. We would like to share YOUR ideas and experiences about the social life of the University of Illinois and Champaign/Urbana. Contact Maureen Gilbert if you have suggestions for any of the following:
- What is the best accessible restaurant in Champaign-Urbana?
- What is the one place on campus that everyone should visit at least once before graduating?
- What is a great quiet place to study?
- Are you involved in an RSO? If so, why is it worth doing? Do you have any suggestions on the best way to go about getting involved?
- Where do you go to find out about social and fun events on campus?
- What are the big things to do in the fall, winter spring, and summer on the University of Illinois campus?
- How to keep yourself safe on campus!
You get the idea! Come back here to find out what others have shared. There just might be an experience you have missed!