Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Illinois MPH Program provides scholarships ranging from $1,000-$10,000 based on merit and/or need. There is no separate scholarship application. The application materials a student submits for admission are used to determine scholarship awards.
Online Application: Once you log in, the BS-MPH application is located under the Kinesiology and Community Health (KCH) section.
Students who are offered a scholarship will be notified by early March.
Like many professional degree programs, the MPH program is self-supporting and does not offer or accept tuition waivers*. However, there are still opportunities for financial assistance which can include:
- Program-specific scholarships (see above)
- Other scholarships
- Graduate hourly positions offered on-campus (e.g. graders, research) that are willing to support an hourly position instead of providing a waiver or stipend)
- Paid internships during the summer Applied Practice Experience (internship)
- On-campus or off-campus employment
- Other Financial Aid (see the Office of Student Financial Aid)