Mission, Vision, and Values
Launching healthcare pioneers and lifelong leaders through innovative education and applied experiences.
To be recognized as a regionally dominant program and national leader in innovative healthcare management education.
- Our faculty and students demonstrate critical and creative thinking to transform the future of healthcare.
- Our faculty and students are committed to helping their patients, teams and community.
- The character of our faculty and students reflects integrity, a sense of duty and a right moral approach.
- Our faculty and students accept accountability for the decisions they make and the actions they take, regardless of the outcome.
- Our faculty and students are forward thinking and imaginative about the future of healthcare.
- Our faculty and students apply maximal effort and passion to their work that produces high quality outcomes, preparing them to make a difference in the world.
Target Market Statement
The target market for the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign MHA program includes high performing new graduates, early careerists and/or healthcare practitioners interested in developing healthcare business acumen and leadership skills.