Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Illinois MSHA Program provides scholarships ranging from $1,000-$10,000 based on merit and/or need. There is no separate scholarship application. The application materials a student submits for admission are used to determine scholarship awards.
Students who are offered a scholarship will be notified by early March.
FINANCIAL AID & OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS
Like many professional degree programs, the MSHA program is self-supporting and does not offer or accept tuition waivers*. However, there are still opportunities for financial assistance which can include:
- Program-specific scholarships (see above)
- The Scholarship Finder document provides access to potential awards and scholarships that may be of interest (tailored towards students within the program). Click here to learn more
- Other scholarships (general list)
- Graduate hourly positions offered on-campus (e.g. graders, research) that are willing to support an hourly position instead of providing a waiver or stipend)
- Paid internships during the summer Applied Practice Experience (internship)
- On-campus or off-campus employment
- Other Financial Aid (see the Office of Student Financial Aid)
*The MSHA program honors statutory waivers which are authorized by the State of Illinois legislation.