Application Updates for Fall 2020 Applicants
Our domestic student application and scholarship consideration deadlines have been extended to July 1st. Also, historically our program has required an official GRE score when applying to our program. Due to COVID-19 interruptions optional waivers are available for applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. All applications must be received by July 1st to be considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply
Deadline info- we take and review applications on a rolling basis. Deadlines this year are:
March 1, 2020 - Priority deadline for scholarship consideration
April 1, 2020 - Final deadline for international students (to allow time for visa processing)
July 1, 2020 (final deadline for domestic students)
- Applicants to the MSHA program should submit their application through SOPHAS.
- Application opens on August 15th, 2019.
- Applications to the MSHA are accepted on a rolling basis. The earlier an application is received, the earlier it will be reviewed.
- The MSHA program only accepts applications for Fall terms. We do not have Spring or Summer term start dates.
- SOPHAS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
A Complete Application Includes:
- Online SOPHAS Application
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Test Scores*
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (submission instructions)
- Official Transcripts*
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only)
- The GRE code for the University of Illinois MSHA Program is 4229.
- Official transcripts are required to be sent directly to SOPHAS from all U.S. and English-speaking Canadian institutions. If you attended a foreign school or earned your degree outside of the United States, you must have your foreign coursework evaluated by the World Educational Services (WES). SOPHAS will only accept evaluations obtained directly from WES.