Department of Recreation, Sport, and Tourism Intercollegiate Transfers
General Education Requirements
All departments strongly recommend that prospective ICT students diligently work to complete the General Education Requirement. Course seats in the RST major are limited, and students within the major receive primary rights to the classes.
The following are suggested RST main core courses to register for as an ICT student, before applying to the major.
- RST 100 — RST in Modern Society
- RST 101 — Orientation to RST
- RST 120 — Foundations of Recreation
- RST 130 — Foundations of Sport Management
- RST 150 — Foundations of Tourism
- RST 200 — Leadership in RST
- RST 210 — Management in RST
- RST 230 — Diversity in RST