IT Partners @ AHS
- IT Partners @ AHS Help Desk:
- Business Hours: 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
The email address and phone number listed are the best way to reach us. Don’t worry about which person is the right person, because we can route and track the progress of any request sent to that email address. If you know you will need support outside of those hours, arrangements can be made. If you have an emergency issue outside of business hours, please include EMERGENCY in the subject line. Typically, only items related to security, live events including classes, and high risk situations will receive a response outside of business hours.
IT Partners @ AHS operations are in Huff Hall 075 with additional offices in SHS 228, DRES 065, and Freer 090. You are always welcome to walk in, but only Huff Hall has someone physically present during almost all business hours.
IT Partners @ AHS offers the following to College of AHS faculty and staff
- Audio/Visual Instructional Services
- Academic Technology
- Business Process & Workflow
- Equipment Checkout
- Hardware and Server Security and Maintenance
- Help Desk (Desktop Support & Software Installation)
- Purchasing Equipment
- Technology Consulting
Director of IT Services
Leadership and management of the team, policies, collaborations with Technology Services and other Colleges, and HIPAA compliance
- Manager of Research & Clinic Support
- Support for all technology with a focus on research and clinic activities, management of A/V infrastructure
- Manager of Help Desk Services
- Management of day-to-day technology support, support for all technology. Liaison for RST
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Management of infrastructure including end point management, servers, and storage
- Help Desk Analyst
- Support for all technology and assists with endpoint management. Liaison for KCH
- Associate IT Specialist
- Support for all technology and assists with IT procurement. Liaison for SHS
- Senior IT Specialist
- Support for all technology and assists with endpoint management. Liaison for DRES.
Senior IT Specialist
Support for all technology and assists with endpoint management. Liaison for AHS Administration and HFA Lab.