Master of Science in Health Technology
Are you interested in wearable technology, assistive robots, or virtual reality? Want to make an impact in the future of health care? There is a rapidly growing need for well-trained professionals with skills in software application, hardware engineering, human factors, and user-centered design to create innovative health technologies. The College of Applied Health Sciences, in collaboration with Grainger College of Engineering, offers:
- One year (12 months) professional Master of Science degree
- 36 credit hours
- Core courses strengthen skills in human factors and engineering concepts applied to health technology
- Electives tailored to individual student interests
- Capstone experiences pair students with industry/academic/community partners
Graduates of this program will find careers in industry, start-ups, consulting, regulatory agencies. health care organizations, and community organizations.
The MS in Health Technology Advisory Board of industry experts will offer professional/career advice. The MS in Health Technology will offer several opportunities to interact with industry leaders both formally and informally.
Applications Open for Fall 2020
For full consideration please submit all application materials by March 1, 2020; applications after March 1, 2020 will be considered if slots are available.
Register to attend a Virtual Information Session:
- Jan. 30, 2-3 pm
- Feb. 5, 4-5 pm
- Feb. 12, Noon-1 pm
- Register for any of the sessions here.